Wednesday, January 10, 2007

What's the deal with Our Congress?

Well, for one thing...your representatives don't get to hear from you enough!

Time to get serious for a brief moment. I am posting a link below which will take you to the web site of Progressive Secretary. This is a free web service run by two Quakers that give you the opportunity to send one-click letters about important issues to your congressional representatives. I personally use this service and have been impressed with the content of the suggested letters and the responsive replies I get back from both of my senators: Ron Wyden and Gordon Smith. If you would like to send more letters to your reps but don't have the time you would like to do it, I suggest you visit this website.


http://www.progsec.org/DynMenu/DynMenu.php

All the best,

Peter McGovern

No comments: